Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> g Deng as someone who

zxlbxj1
Inviato il: Mercoledì, 17-Ott-2018, 03:45
Quote Post

C.Ronaldo rabona Fan's

Gruppo: Members
Utente Nr.: 1439

MUNICH, Germany -- Olympic bronze medallist Jan Hudec will miss the final World Cup race of the season and the Canadian alpine skiing championships later this month after suffering a back injury in training. The 32-year-old from Calgary, whose has battled injury throughout his career, missed Wednesdays downhill and will skip Thursdays super-G at the World Cup finals in Switzerland. Hudec crashed during super-G training in Austria last week and tweeted a photo of his bruised and swollen back on Wednesday. Hudec became the first Canadian alpine skier in 20 years to win an Olympic medal last month in Sochi when he finished third in the mens super-G. Hudec is currently in Munich and will return to Canada with the rest of the team on Friday. He expects to be sidelined from training for six to eight weeks. "If all goes well with the back I could return to training as early as May," said Hudec. "Ill have more time to prepare for the season and hope to come back stronger." He said the Olympics inspired him to keep competing. "To come away from the Games with that experience motivates me to keep going and keep on racing," said Hudec, who had two World Cup podium finishes this season and is ranked eighth in the world in super-G. "I know theres a lot more in me and there are things I want to achieve in this sport. When Im healthy, thats when I get excited to race so Im looking forward to building on this season and coming back healthy."
Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. -- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew practiced in a limited capacity Friday, a positive sign he might be able to play against the Tennessee Titans.
. Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16.
. CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him.
. So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project".
. While he was away, it was the division-rival Baltimore Orioles conducting a little business of their own, scooping up Ubaldo Jimenez on Monday evening to a reported four-year, $50-million contract.Matt Niskanen has decided to hit the open market on July 1. Niskanens agent, Neil Sheehy, tweeted on Thursday that the defenceman had spoken to the Pittsburgh Penguins and informed the team he would test the free agent market. The 27-year-old scored 10 goals and added 36 assists for a career-high 46 points with the Pittsburgh Penguins last season. He added two goals and seven assists in 13 playoff games. This past season marked the final year on a two-year pact he signed with the Penguins prior to the 2012-13 season worth an average annual value of $2.dddddddddddd.3 million. Originally drafted by the Dallas Stars in the first round (28th overall) of the 2005 NHL Entry Draft, the Penguins acquired Niskanen in the same trade that brought James Neal to Pittsburgh. In 491 career games with the Penguins and Stars, Niskanen has scored 35 goals and 132 assists with a plus-39 rating.
' ' '
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 0 (0 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.4128 ]   [ 21 queries used ]   [ GZIP Abilitato ]

Skin Created by PuMa²
.:CopyRight 2003 © RA TechCenter, RAA:.