> Importante:l'apertura della sezione

Nedved89
Inviato il: Mercoledì, 25-Apr-2007, 08:36
Quote Post

President Of Fan Club
Group Icon

Gruppo: President Fan Club
Utente Nr.: 4

Vi informiamo che questa sezione verrà aperta effettivamente al raggiungimento dei 100 utenti.

Lo staff di Cristiano Ronaldo 7 fan club
PMEmail Poster

qiao90
Inviato il: Lunedì, 26-Apr-2010, 02:03
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Gruppo: Members
Utente Nr.: 181

The September sun was shining brightly into the windows of 221B Baker Street,and London was enjoying a beautiful late summer.I had finished my breakfast and was reading the newspaper.As usual,Holmes had got up late,and was still eating.We were expecting a visitor at half past ten,and I wondered whether Holmes would finish his breakfast be fore our visitor arrived.
Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Holmes was in no hurry. wow power leveling He was reading once again a letter he had received three days ago.It was from Dr James Mortimer,who asked for an appointment with Holmes.
'Well, aoc gold Watson,'Holmes said to me,'I'm afraid that a doc tor from Devonshire won't bring us anything of real interest.His letter doesn't tell us anything about his business though he says it's very important.I hope we can help him.'

At exactly half past ten there was a knock on our front door.
'Good,'age of conan power leveling said Holmes.'Dr Mortimer is clearly a man who will not waste our time.'

We stood up as our visitor was brought into the room.

'Good morning,gentlemen,'he said.'I'm Dr James Mor timer,from Grimpen in Devonshire,and I think you must be Mr Sherlock Holmes.'He shook hands with Holmes,who said:
'How do you do, wow gold Dr Mortimer?May I introduce my good friend,Dr John Watson,who helps me with my cases.I hope you will allow him to listen to our conversation.'
'Of course,' maple story mesos said Mortimer,as he turned to me and shook hands.'I need your help very badly,Mr Holmes.If it will be useful for Dr Watson to hear what I have to say,please let him stay and listen.'

Mortimer did not look like a country doctor.He was very tall and thin.He had a long thin nose.His grey eyes were bright,and he wore gold glasses.His coat and trousers were old and worn.His face was young,but his shoulders were bent like an old man's and his head was pushed forward.He took some pa pers from his pocket,and said:
'Mr Holmes,wow power leveling I need your help and advice.Something very strange and frightening has been happening.'

'Sit down,Dr Mortimer,'said Holmes,'and tell us your problem.I'll help you if I can.'
PMEmail Poster
Adv
Adv

yan9085
Inviato il: Sabato, 22-Mag-2010, 08:33
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 218

** *** **** * *** ***** ********* ******** *** *** **** ***** **** *** ****** *** ***** ********* *** ****** ********* ****** **** ** **** ********* ********* *** ********* ******** *** *** ********* ******** ***** ** ******* ********* ******* **** ** ** ***
****** *********** *************** *************** ************************* *************** ********** ***** *** *** *********** ************************************************************* * ** ********************************************* *** *********************************
**** ***** ** ******** ***** ******** ***** *** *** **** ********** *** *** ******* ** ** ********** **
****** *********** *************** *************** ************************* *************** ********** ***** *** *** *********** ************************************************************* * ** ********************************************* *** ************************************ ********** ***** **** *** ***** ********* *** *** **** ****** **** *** ******* *********** **** *** ****** ****** ** *** ******* ************ **** ******* **** **** **** ******* ******** ***** ************ *** ******* ** *** **** ***** **** ********* ******** ***** ** ** ******* **** **** ******* ******* **** ******** **** ** ***** ***** ***** ** ****** ** *****
****** *********** *************** *************** ************************* *************** ********** ***** *** *** *********** ************************************************************* * ** ********************************************* *** *********************************
***** ****** *** ****************** ***** ******** ********** **** ******* **** *** ***** ****** **** ************** ** ******** **** ** *** ******* ** ***** ***** ********** ***** *** ****** **** *** **** ********* ** ****** ** ******** ****** **** **** ******* ** ********* ******** ******* **** ***** **** ***** ******* *** ***** ******* ************* *** ******** ********* **** ***** ********* *** ****** ** **** ****** ******* **** ***** ******** ******************* ***** ***** *** ** ****
******** ****** **** **** **** **** ******* **** ***** **** **** *** *** ***************** ********** *** ********** ******* ** *** ******* *** ** *** ****** ** ********************* ********** ** *** ****** *** ***** ******** *** ******** * *** ***** ** ***** ** ** **** ** ********** **** ** ** **** **** ***** ********** ******** ****** **** ***** *** *********** ****** **** ** ****** ********** *****************
****************** ******* ** *** ***** ***** **** **** *** ***** **** ******* ************ **** **** ** ******* ** **** **** ********* ** ** ** *********** **** **** ** ***** ** **** ***** *** ******* *** ****** ************** *** ***** ******** ** ***** ************* ******* *** ******* ****** ********* ** ***** **
******** *** *** ***** ** ******* ***** ***** *** ** ********** ** *** ************ *** ****** ******** **** ** **** ****** *** ***** * ********* *** *** ************ ********* ******** *** *** *********** *** ** **** **** **** ********** **** *********** ********* **** ************** ******* ** ******** ******* *** ******* ****** ******** **** **** ** ************ ***** ***** ** ************** ********* ** ******* *** ************* ********** **** **** ************** **** ****** **** ********* **** **** **** **** ** *** ***** ** *** ** *** *******
PMEmail Poster

www.gamegoldvip.org
Inviato il: Venerdì, 11-Giu-2010, 05:52
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 231

QUOTE (Nedved89 @ Mercoledì, 25-Apr-2007, 08:36)
Vi informiamo che questa sezione verrà aperta effettivamente al raggiungimento dei 100 utenti.

Lo staff di Cristiano Ronaldo 7 fan club

There are a wlekdxse lot of easy things you can do to win friends and perhaps help improve your reputation. This may help you in the future by getting you in parties or guilds, or getting
you good trade deals, free gifts, and other rewards. These suggestions are not mandatory and aren't always
applicable. Use your best judgment when applying them! Please refer to the Game Policies for all game rules..
Be polite when you make item trades. Thank the person for
their purchase or for selling the item to you. You can also /wave and /bow. Whatever happens, keep your cool and be polite. Take the high road in any item disputes.
Help point the way when players
have questions or problems.
Cast Buffs on other players you meet along the way. They won't be expecting it and it could help them in battle. Often other players will return the favor by casting whatever
buffs they have on you also!
If someone is about to die fighting a monster, save them! You
can heal them or help finish the monster off. Of course, don't let the other player take advantage of you by continually fighting things they cannot defeat on their own.
As you are traveling around, if you see someone who is really damaged, cast healing on them (if you have it). You'll regain your mana while you travel so it doesn't hurt you any and the other player might really appreciate the help.
Give away items. You don't always have to sell items you do not want. You can help another player instead.
If you meet up with another player or group of players at the same quest location, try teaming up to complete your goal. That way rather than competing against each other you can work together!
If you notice a person is about to attack a monster, let them have it. Find another monster elsewhere to attack xll
PMEmail Poster

jan1213
Inviato il: Mercoledì, 21-Lug-2010, 02:27
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 243

Yuan Shu sent 100 thousand troops, led by General Ji Ling, to attack Liu Bei. For fear of Lü Bu in Xuzhou who might lend Liu a hand, Yuan wrote Lü a letter,
together with many food supplies as gifts, asking him not to help Liu. Liu, on the other hand, wrote lüa letter asking for assistance.world of warcraft power leveling “If I remain an onlooker with folded arms,”thought Lü, “I will be in danger after Yuan defeats Liu. But if I help Liu, Yuan will be be resentful to me.” So Lü invited both Liu Bei and Ji Ling to a bqnqet.  
 Lü sat between Liu and Ji at the banquet.cheap aion kinah After a few rounds of toasts Lü began, “Please grant me a favor by stopping the fight.” When Ji Ling refused, Lu shouted for his long lance to be brought over. Both Liu and Ji got a fright. “I'll stand my lance 150steps away outside the gate.
If my arrow hits its edge you two will stop your fight. And if I miss the target you have your own way.”
Ji secretly hoped that he would miss the target,wow gold while Liu crossed his fingers wished Lu succees. Lü and wine brought up to him. After each one had a cup Lu arched his bow, aimed and shot with a big shout. The arrow flew like lightening toward the target, and hit right on the edge of the lance. A big applause rose from everybody around. Lu dropped his bow and laughed, saying, “You see, even the heavens wish that you stop fighting.” With his excellent archery, Lü averted a fight between the two sides
 Following the interlocking stratagems they had laid,wow gold Wang Yun betrothed his step daughter Diao Chan to Lü Bu, then, to sow discord between the two, presented the girl to Dong Zhou as a concubine. Lü Bu was furious, and each time he met Diao Chan, the latter feigned a sad tearful look. One day, while Dong Chan was in court, Lü Bu rushed back to Dong Zhuo's residence to see the girl. In the Fengyi Pavilion the girl said to him with a desperate look,
“I have prolonged my life in disgrace simply so I could have a final meeting with you and let you know my feelings.flyff penya Ishould have waited upon you but unfortunately Dong Zhuo took me by force. We can only meet in the next life…” So saying she meant to throw herself into the lotus pool. Lü Bu hurriedly held her back and swore, “How can I be a man if I fail to marry you?”
  Suddenly aware of Lü Bu's absence,maple story mesos Dong Zhuo, suspicious, rushed back to his residence to see Diao Chan was nowhere. the service maids told him the girl and Lü Bu were in the back garden. Dong Zhuo rushed there and at the sight of the two, roared with anger. Lü Bu fled. When Dong Zhuo got back to his bedroom he saw Diao Chan's face was tearful. Being demanded for an answer, the girl said, “I was enjoying flowers in the back garden when Lü Bu stole in to take my liberty. I tried to escape but he drove me to the pavilion with his lance…” Before long the interlocking stratagems worked out-Dong Zhuo was killed by Lü Bu.

PMEmail Poster

baboyes
Inviato il: Martedì, 31-Ago-2010, 03:41
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 258

This is an episode from the Three Kingdoms. Zhou Yu ordered Zhuge Liang to manufacture 100,000 arrows within ten days. Zhuge said,
“Give me three days.”]replica sunglasses He also signed a pledge placing himself liable for punishment should he fail to complete the order. Zhou Yu ridiculed that Zhuge Liang was looking for self-destruction. On the one hand, Zhou Yu ordered his troops not to provide Zhuge Liang with materials to make the arrows. He also sent Lu Su to spy on him to find out what was going on. In fact, Zhuge Liang had already realized that this was a plot by room, Zhuge said to Lu Su, “Save me please.” He asked Lu Su to lend him 20boats, each lined with straw-made scarecrows and manned by 30 soldiers. He requested that Lu Su not tell Zhou Yu what was happening.
  When Lu Su came again to see Zhuge Liang,age of conan gold he did not find anything unusual. Nothing happened on the second day either. In the small hours of the third day, Zhuge Liang invited Lu Su for a boat ride. The 20 boats were tied together with strong ropes. Zhuge's fleet sailed toward the camp of Cao Cao. A thick mist had spread over the surface of the river. People could hardly see each other on the river. When Zhuge's fleet got close to the Cao camp before dawn, Zhuge Liang ordered his soldiers to shout and beat drums to fake an attack. Zhuge and Lu Su simply sat inside one of the boats and drank wines to enjoy themselves.
  As soon as the Cao camp heard the shouting and drum beating,age of conan power leveling they mistook it for a surprise attack by the Zhou Yu camp. Since they could see nobody on the river, they gathered 3,000 bow men and ordered them to shoot arrows towards where the shouting and drum beating came. The front of the scarecrows was quickly shot full of arrows. After a while, Zhuge Liang had his fleet turned around to expose the other side of the scarecrows. When this side was also shot full of arrows, the day broke. Zhuge Liang ordered his soldiers to return to their base port. The soldiers shouted, “Thank you, Cao Cao, for your arrows.” After they got back to their camp, they collected more than 100,000 arrows from the scarecrows.
This is a story from Three Kingdoms. Zhou Yu, chief commander of Wu,aion gold Was talented and proficient in strategies and tactics but was narrow-minded and intolerant of others. He discussed with Zhuge Liang plans to conquer Cao Cao while simultaneously pondering how to murder Zhuge Liang. Zhou Yu had been wounded by a poisonous arrow when he was attacking Nanjun. Zhou's wound burst when he learned that Zhuge Liang had already taken over Nanjun, Jingzhou and Xiangyang. Zhou Yu, with a healing wound, racked his brains for ways to capture Jingzhou.
His strategies,maple story mesos however, were all seen through by Zhuge Liang who even sent him a mocking message. Zhou Yu was vexed again. “Since You(the Heaven) made me, Zhou Yu, why did You make Zhuge Liang too?” Zhou Yu grudgingly asked before he took his last breath. Learning of Zhou Yu's demise, Zhuge Liang decided to go to pay respects.
Fearing that Zhuge Liang might be murdered,world of warcraft power leveling Liu Bei send Zhao Yun with 500warriors to protect him. Before Zhou Yu's coffin, Zhuge Liang personally offered libation, kneeled on the ground, and read his eulogy. Tears of grief gushed forth from Zhuge Liang. All the generals from Wu were moved. When Lu Su saw Zhuge Liang was in such grievance, he said to himself, “Zhou Liang was narrow-minded and he brought on his own death.”
PMEmail Poster

apple522
Inviato il: Mercoledì, 05-Gen-2011, 01:49
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 319

Eyes on celebrity weddings,wedding dresses we see what's the first couple of 2011.

Shania Twain married Frederic Thiebauld in Puerto Rico on Saturday.wedding gowns The wedding took place at a private home on the beach in Rincon.

In exclusive photos provided by TMZ,prom dresses Twain is shown wearing a strapless white wedding dress with a dark-colored sash
Thibault wore a white suit.wedding dresses After the exchange of vows, guests at the wedding serenaded the newlyweds with the Beatles classicwedding dresses “All You Need is Love.” Twain performed later at the reception.

The couple of two years confirmed their engagement in December.]wedding gowns Thiebauld is the ex-husband of Twain’s former best friend Marie Anne Thiebauld.
PMEmail Poster

spring714
Inviato il: Martedì, 12-Lug-2011, 01:52
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 349

Did you update it?
The folks over at Blizzard have released a list of hotfixes to address the issues that came with the recently released Cataclysm patch, 4.0.6.
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.0.6. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied. Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of 4.0.6 known issues.

PMEmail Poster

jgx0117
Inviato il: Venerdì, 16-Mar-2012, 06:29
Quote Post

C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 357

Different styles and designs of
are now available to make your wrist beautiful. You can choose from the wide variety of
by comparing lots of perfect and stunning pieces. These
would be nice investments for you in long term. These
are brilliant and prove to be wonderful for you while it makes you stand out of the crowd. The dashing and extraordinary
you get will attract every eye in a crowd and makes you feel more confident. If you are not having
yet, check them out and own them now as were not so affordable ever before. You will not miss them out.
PMEmail Poster

anna8989
  Inviato il: Martedì, 10-Apr-2012, 08:22
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 361

Only registered users can see pictures

Color has been one of the selling points for
.The online environment features millions of stores with hundreds of
usually attempting to market the exact same products or services.This oversaturation in the market has companies fighting to get hold of
, inspiring them to take measures which are usually not seen in the conventional purchasing environment.When supply outweighs demand you would uncover a fundamental economic law which would steer down the price of
so as to generate greater sales.When you are looking for
, one of the best solutions is to break conventional practices and seek the opportunities which could be found online.The internet has become a leading aspect in purchasing
from the corporate retailers, as a result of the economic indicator of supply and demand.
PMEmail Poster

anyclub
Inviato il: Sabato, 01-Set-2012, 01:38
Quote Post

C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 375

7 door het Chinese nationale team, de rijke Chinese culturele elementen en design concepten. Race pak, "China", het Chinese karakter en Engels karakters van "China", een nieuwe uitrusting voor de bekendste schilderijen van de Chinese militairen.
China's vijf-sterren rode vlag aan een, de rode ster van "land", kronen, glitter. Street art en moderne technologie in de schoen ontwerp,
de selectie van de state-of-the-art technologie en hoog-frequente reflecterend materiaal maakt de schoenen uit als de metingen laten een schitterende driedimensionaal effect. Tegelijkertijd, hiel en de tong ontwerp reflecterende belettering ontwerp,
witte schoenen tinten geven een schitterende zilveren onderdelen. Pushead beroemde kunstenaar, activist, altijd in de mode in aanvulling op de samenwerking en NEIORHOOD gestart met een enkel product in 2009, 2005,
opgesteld in samenwerking met de Nike SB Dunk Low invloed vpechatlyayut.Nazad Pushead Nike SB weer samen gestart met de tweede golf van de nieuwe - Nike schoenen.
Alleen de klassieke sneaker, Nike Air Flight 89 liefde schoenen veel fans. Vandaag de dag, Nike Sportswear, deze schoen gegraveerd weer gaf de "culturele waarde van de schoenen."

PMEmail Poster

kenanfut
Inviato il: Sabato, 28-Set-2013, 01:59
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 565

Following the interlocking stratagems they had laid,wow gold Wang Yun betrothed his step daughter Diao Chan to Lü Bu, then, to sow discord between the two, presented the girl to Dong Zhou as a concubine. Lü Bu was furious, and each time he met Diao Chan, the latter feigned a sad tearful look. One day, while Dong Chan was in court, Lü Bu rushed back to Dong Zhuo's residence to see the girl. In the Fengyi Pavilion the girl said to him with a desperate look,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMEmail Poster

yangrle
Inviato il: Sabato, 12-Ago-2023, 06:15
Quote Post

New C.Ronaldo Fan's

Utente Nr.: 1486

Best Swiss Watch Brands: A new 2023 Guide If you expected the average person on the street wherever which country they think associated with when they think of luxury
, they can probably mention Switzerland not having hesitation. While the reality on the international watch industry is way more complex, and several other places, such as Japan and Uk, are also renowned manufacturers of remarkable luxury watches, Switzerland are invariably rightly regarded as the center of excellent watchmaking in the world. The country possesses long had a standing for watchmaking excellence, but not only for its many industry the big players - including household companies such as Rolex, Omega, Patek Philippe and Audemars Piguet - but also for its skills in all fields world track record. Enter the various crafts regarding fine watchmaking. The Switzerland watch industry is substantial and complex,

With all of that in mind, trying to boil down the particular Swiss watch industry with a subjective list of key members is a daunting task, and there is dozens of brands worthy of add-on. Here we have attempted to provide brief overview of some of the major names in the Swiss view industry, giving you a basic perception of what makes each one unique.

For each and every brand, we'll provide a tiny bit of history, showcasing its important milestones and most important watches, and offering some awareness into its recent noteworthy stuff.

Patek Philippe
Founded with 1839 by Antoine Norbert de Patek and Francois Czapek, Patek Philippe can be a leader in fine the making of watch, pioneering many of the complications and also design elements widely used inside watch industry today. Owned or operated by the Stern family considering that 1939 and still run simply by CEO Thierry Stern him or her self, Patek Philippe is the best well-known and most popular of the "Triple watchmakers" Favorite brand, other individuals include Audemars Piguet along with Vacheron Constantin. Patek Philippe is often associated with expensive, remarkable feats of watchmaking, such as Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 6300A-010 (with no lower than 20 complications). The Patek Philippe portfolio also includes the primary split-seconds chronograph (Ref. 124 824) and the first everlasting calendar wristwatch (Ref. ninety seven, 975). Another of the most noticeable
, the Calatrava Ref. 96 was released in 1932. For many enthusiasts today, typically the Nautilus, released in 1976, is usually their favourite, combining Patek Philippe's watchmaking expertise using trendsetting sporty luxury style and design. Patek Philippe, targeting an exceptionally discerning clientele, has recently enhanced its catalog with risks such as the Calatrava Pilot Take a trip Time and the Grande Sonnerie.

Richard Miller
Founded within 2001, Richard Mille is different among many traditional high end watch brands. It is an progressive watchmaking company with great technical strength and a style concept focused on producing light in weight watches with high-end automobile DNA. Richard Mille's collection agencies feature the iconic tonneau event shape popular with celebrities, players and the wealthiest watch consumers. The brand's impressive initial watch, the RM-001, got its start with Audemars Piguet in a very spirit of collaboration. Several of the company's best-known models have the RM-56 Sapphire, with a scenario made entirely of blue; the RM-018 Meteorite, done in collaboration with Boucheron; as well as the RM 27-04, a unit for tennis star Rafael Nadal ( Rafael Nadal created a watch that could resist the extreme accelerations Nadal will generate on the court. For almost all collectors, a brand like Richard Mille is out of reach. Nonetheless just as an aficionado could flatter a new Pagani Huayra Roadster knowing he'll certainly not own one, Richard Mille's work can be admired with the aficionado through photos in addition to YouTube videos.

MB&F (Maximilian Busser & Friends)
MB&F was founded in 2005 for a watch company where president Maximilian Büsser was able to test out its engineering prowess as well as artistic vision to create "horological machines" (only some of which will be worn on the wrist) that looked absolutely one of a kind of. With advanced trained in microtechnology engineering, Büsser's horological journey included seven several years at Jaeger-LeCoultre as a elderly executive and as managing home of Harry Winston's exceptional timepieces division. Each of MB&F's horological machines is a complex and artistic achievement, displaying new materials, innovative design and style concepts, and fresh understanding of the concept of a
. Typically the brand's many wild styles include the HM10 Bulldog, often the sporty Legacy Machine Everlasting EVO,

Vacheron Constantin
Typically underestimated by aficionados when compared to some of its younger furnishings, Vacheron Constantin was founded inside 1755 by Jean-Marc Vacheron and Francois Constantin with the aforementioned Patek Philippe and also Audemars Piguet. ), a different member of the “Triple Watchmakers”. Piguet Vacheron Constantin's company motto is "If likely, do better, it is always possible", featuring a exquisite watchmaking technology along with exquisite design, Vacheron Constantin has quietly won a small grouping of impressive followers. By. Currently, Vacheron Constantin has become on the list of brands with the most complete solution lineup among advanced horological industry brands, especially compared with different trinity members, from the simple and easy elegant three-hand to the never ending calendar, the minute repeater, plus the excellent Overseas aspect the fact that brand is best at. Often the Four Seas series features everything that one expects to look for. Known by some debt collectors.

Cartier
Compared to many of the models on the list, French brand Audemars (now part of the Swiss Richemont group) is a luxury necklaces brand first and a watch manufacture second. Nevertheless, Cartier, created by Louis-Francois Cartier throughout 1847, remains an well known in the watch world, as being the brand produced the Pasha, Tank and Santos (watches with particularly important history). The Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos-Dumont, a friend of David Cartier, asked his close friend to design a watch that could simply read the time during the journey, which many believed It turned out the first men's watch in addition to certainly the first pilot's enjoy. Recently, Cartier has been boosting the production of in-house movements, along with the Rotonde de Cartier Secret Double Tourbillon is an excellent sort of the brand's current okay watchmaking craftsmanship.

Panerai
The main Officine Panerai, now owned or operated by the Richemont Group, started out in 1860 when Giovanni Panerai opened his own facility in Florence, Italy, as well as was also a producer. dining room table school. During World World war II, Panerai used a new luminous material originally formulated for sights in the watch dial of the Radiomir, a watch intended for the frogmen of the 10th Submarine Group Command with the Italian Royal Navy with secret missions. A watch meant to read time underwater. An original Panerai watches were made by simply Rolex, and Panerai solely produced luminous dials. In the event the luminescent material in the Radiomir was deemed too radioactive to be worn on the wrists, the Luminor was developed to apply tritium as a safer method to obtain illumination. Today, Panerai position among the luxury watches and has now an extremely loyal following who all call themselves 'Paneristi'. Well known Panerai models include the Luminor Base 8 Days having P. 5000 movement, the actual Radiomir California 47 milimeter, the Submersible 42 millimeters, and the Luminor Tourbillon GMT 47 mm, a top quality horological

Audemars Piguet
As being the third member of the the making of watch "Holy Trinity", Audemars Piguet's history can be traced in to 1875, when founders Jules Louis Audemars and Ed Auguste Piguet first documented the brand. The company changed its name to Audemars Piguet & Cie with 1881 and in its conception mainly produced movements to get other companies such as Tiffany along with Co. Audemars Piguet is definitely revered for creating the earth's first minute repeater activity for legendary Omega ceo Louis Brandt in 1892. However , there is no doubt that Audemars Piguet is best known for one watch, the particular Royal Oak, designed by Gérald Genta in 1972. The original Royal Oak design has been kept up to date and redesigned several times as its inception, and has given beginning to many modern descendants, including many offshore watches, in addition to complex conceptual works. At the first of 2019, Audemars Piguet unveiled a new series called Code 11.59,

Hublot
The belief that Hublot is one of the youngest see brands on this list, along with a history dating back to 80 and only forty years old, would make Hublot one of the leading companies in the industry today. Achievements and also status are even more extraordinary. Today, Hublot, together with TAG Heuer and Zenith, is often a wholly-owned subsidiary of the LVMH luxury goods group, along with Hublot as we know it currently was born from its ex- CEO benefited greatly beneath leadership of Officer Jean-Claude Biver. Jean-Claude Biver visited the helm of the brand via 2004 to 2014 in addition to oversaw its launches. The Bang is now Hublot's hottest model and the watch that is definitely credited with saving the corporation. Hublot is also known for classic Fusion, Meca-10 titanium designer watches and its Classic Fusion 50th Anniversary Collection, all of which needed Hublot's signature case layout and its porthole bezel in new territory.

Chopard
Chopard, other brands with roots in horological industry and fine jewelry, was founded within Switzerland in 1860 by means of Louis-Ulysse Chopard. Owned by German Scheufele family due to the fact 1963, Chopard is a hard to find independent watch brand within conglomerate brands. In the business early history, Chopard seemed to be known for its reliable chronograph watches and supplied wristwatches to the last Russian chief, Tsar Nicholas II, and to Swiss railway corporations. Today, Chopard produces fashion and watches, emphasizing typically the "responsible sourcing" of recycleables. Some of the most noteworthy watches by Chopard recently include the Chopard LUC Time Traveler Just one, the Mille Miglia Basic Chronograph, and an integrated tie sports model called the Alpine Eagle.

rolex
There is no doubt that Cartier is one of the most important brands inside watchmaking. Founded in London throughout 1905 and headquartered with Switzerland since 1919, Rolex submariner has virtually defined this timepiece category by producing basic icons of watch style and design including the Submariner, Daytona, Milgauss, Yacht-Master and Datejust, so consolidating its position in the story of watches. they dwell. For many, the Rolex Submariner specifies the look of a dive observe, just as the Daytona becomes a sports chronograph. Nevertheless , Rolex is also a polarizing manufacturer among collectors and addicts, overshadowed by long purchasing lists and generally secrecy in its procedure.

Zenith
Zenith dates back to be able to 1865 by a surprisingly small 22-year-old Georges Favre-Jacot. Zenith was one of the first companies for you to integrate all aspects of often the watchmaking process, from casemaking to movement production to help final case and putting your unit together, and has a long history involving watchmaking in the purest good sense of the word. For most current collectors, Zenith is best known due to the El Primero chronograph mobility released in 1969, considered the initially automatic chronograph movement as well as a foundational achievement for the model. Although Zenith struggled over the quartz crisis and modified ownership more than once, to this day Zenith remains one of the few Swiss makers with a truly high level connected with watchmaking expertise.
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 0 (0 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 7.5004 ]   [ 21 queries used ]   [ GZIP Abilitato ]

Skin Created by PuMa²
.:CopyRight 2003 © RA TechCenter, RAA:.