Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> e national championships

zxlbxj1
Inviato il: Mercoledì, 17-Ott-2018, 03:43
Quote Post

C.Ronaldo rabona Fan's

Gruppo: Members
Utente Nr.: 1439

LONDON -- Chelsea needed Oscars first goal of the season to beat Bolton 2-1 in the League Cup on Wednesday, while holder Manchester City routed another second-tier side, Sheffield Wednesday, with seven second-half goals. Oscar secured Chelseas victory in the second half after 19-year-old Kurt Zoumas debut goal was cancelled out by Bolton defender Matt Mills. Chelsea, which leads the Premier League, was immediately drawn to play fourth-tier side Shrewsbury in the fourth round on Oct. 28 or 29. Citys trophy defence will continue against Newcastle, which beat Crystal Palace 3-2 after extra time. Former Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard made it three goals in two games for City with a brace in the 7-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday, which held the Premier League champions throughout the first half. A shock was on the cards at Tottenham when League Championship leader Nottingham Forest took the lead, but Ryan Mason levelled on his debut before Roberto Soldado and Harry Kane clinched a 3-1 victory. Tottenham will next face Brighton, which won 3-0 at Burton. Gareth McAuley and Saido Berahino scored two late goals inside a minute for West Bromwich Albion to overcome Hull 3-2 and set up a trip to Bournemouth. Liverpool, which beat Middlesbrough 14-13 in a marathon penalty shootout on Tuesday, was drawn Wednesday to face Premier League rival Swansea. The other fourth round fixtures will see Stoke host Southampton, Fulham play Derby and MK Dons take on Sheffield United. At a full Stamford Bridge, Chelsea overpowered Bolton from the start but struggled to score -- despite Andre Schuerrle coming close three times -- until Zouma stabbed the ball into the net in the 25th minute. "Hes waited patiently for a chance to play," Chelsea first-team coach Steve Holland said. Bolton hadnt been near Petr Cechs goal until equalizing six minutes later when Mills headed in off the post from a free kick. At the start of the second half, Oscar headed a free kick straight at Bolton goalkeeper Andy Lonergan but netted his first Chelsea goal since March in the 55th, striking low inside the post. "It was a really quality strike," Holland said. "That moment of quality has made the difference, it has won the game." At the Etihad Stadium, Sheffield Wednesday held out until halftime but the 1991 cup winners conceded two minutes into the second half when Lampard met James Milners cutback. Then, the floodgates opened. Edin Dzeko and Jesus Navas scored a minute apart before Yaya Toure netted from the penalty spot on the hour after Kamil Zayatte was sent off for fouling Lampard. Dzeko headed in the fifth, 18-year-old Jose Angel Pozo was set up by Navas for a debut goal before Lampard completed Wednesdays woes. In north London, Forest stunned Tottenham in the 61st when Jorge Grant turned in Lars Veldwijks cross on his first start for the club. But, in a competition used to blood youngsters, Tottenhams equalizer -- from its first shot on target -- came from Mason, sending a strike swerving into the top corner. It took until the 83rd for Tottenham to go in front, with Soldado turning the ball into the net from Andros Townsends shot before Kane latched onto Erik Lamelas pass in stoppage time. On the south side of the capital at Selhurst Park, Dwight Gayle put Palace ahead with a penalty, but Emmanuel Riviere levelled and then put Newcastle in front with a spot-kick three minutes into the second half. But Palace forced the game into extra time by equalizing in the 90th through Sullay Kaikai, another player on Wednesday with a debut goal. Although Newcastle midfielder Mehdi Abeid was sent off, after being shown a second yellow card for a challenge on Wilfried Zaha, Paul Dummett headed in a winner for the 10-man visitors.
Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas.
. Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema scored two goals each Wednesday night in a 6-1 rout of Schalke in the first leg of their second-round matchup. "We played a very, very good match," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "We got well into the match, scored two early goals and that opened the game and left us able to counter and to use the speed of our players.
. They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago.
.com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No.
. The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. INAWASHIRO, Japan -- Montreals Justine Dufour-Lapointe is getting used to sharing the podium with her siblings. Two weeks after winning gold in Sochi alongside her sister Chloe -- who won silver at the Games -- Justine again placed first in competition, this time at a moguls World Cup event on Saturday while her other sister, Maxime, placed third. "Its awesome. Im so proud of Maxime," the 19-year-old Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "Shes achieved so many great things and she really improved her skiing this year. Everyone sees it now and its great. "Whichever sister is next to me, Im always proud and happy for them." Justine Dufour-Lapointe earned 23.41 points on the final run while Maxime took 22.67. American Heather McPhie placed second with 22.99 points. On the mens side, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., and Mikael Kingsbury of Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Que., won silver and bronze, respectively. American Bradley Wilson took gold while defending two-time Olympic champion Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., finished fourth. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, who watched her sisters win Olympic medals while finishing 12th in Sochi, said shes cherishing this moment. "Its my first podium that I share with one of my sisters and hopefully there will be a lot more of these," the 25-year-old said. "I was so happy with my own run. My sisters do what they do and Im always happy for their success." The sisters stayed in Sochi to take in the rest of the Olympic festivities before travelling to Japan. They wont be back iin Canada until later this month for the national championships at the Apex Mountain Resort outside of Penticton, B.ddddddddddddC. Despite her busy schedule following the Olympics, however, Justine Dufour-Lapointe says she doesnt need any help to stay motivated. "Coming here to Japan I was a little bit tired and homesick, but when I get out on the course and see the crowd full of happy people, I have no choice but to enjoy it," she said. "I have this feeling of fun and happiness back after so many emotions (at the Olympic Games) and it felt good." Gagnon, who finished just off the Olympic podium in fourth place, secured silver with 24.25 points in the mens moguls. He scored high on a cork-1080, which he saved for his final jump. "The bottom there was tricky but Im really happy with my run," he said. Kingsbury earned 23.88 points en route to his third-place finish. Though he was first after qualification, he made a mistake on the landing of his 1080 which, he says, cost him some points. "At the end, its another podium and I feel good," Kingsbury said. The 21-year-old won silver in Sochi, behind Bilodeau. "It was one of my dreams just to be at the Olympics and get a medal, but I want to win the gold so thats my motivation," Kingsbury said. "I want to work hard, I want to be the best, I want to win as many (medals) as I can and be the greatest in the history of the sport. "I love the sport and even though I was on the podium at the Olympics, Im still hungry to win."
' ' '
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 0 (0 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 2.7059 ]   [ 21 queries used ]   [ GZIP Abilitato ]

Skin Created by PuMa²
.:CopyRight 2003 © RA TechCenter, RAA:.